DATES AND TIMES OF AUCTION
***NOTE THIS AUCTION HAS BEEN EXTENDED THROUGH MONDAY, AUGUST 26 @ 3 PM***
This is an ONLINE AUCTION which will be held from Thursday, August 15 @ 10:00 AM through Monday, August 26 at 3:00 PM. You may place one or more bids during this time. Property to be sold as-is, where-is with no contingencies and subject to all terms and conditions listed in the official Terms and Conditions of Sales document.
GENERAL DESCRIPTION OF PROPERTY
Camp on 17.4 Acres.
If you enjoy the great outdoors, whether for hunting, fishing, trapping, hiking, or you just enjoying the peace, tranquility and natural beauty of the Northeast Kingdom, this property on a generous 17.4 acres could be just what you are searching for! Camp construction of 30 x 24 foot structure is not quite complete but approximately 70% of the way there with framing, insulation, windows, outside walls, chimney, roof and electrical wiring finished. However, property can still totally be used in its current state and owner had lived on property through the winter during construction. Inside still requires some finish work including flooring, drywall and ceilings. Exterior vinyl siding needs to be completed as well. Most materials needed to finish construction including stone snap flooring and outdoor siding will remain at property for new owner. Property also comes with a brand new (never used) propane stove as well as two wood stoves and a kerosene heater. Property is off grid but ready to be connected to expanded solar power, wind power or power grid. Property currently includes 4 solar panels, batteries and 7500 watt generator although new owner may want to upgrade power capabilities. Satellite TV and internet available and satellite dish currently on property. Property has circular driveway with 2 entrances but driveway is in need of maintenance. Property sits on privately maintained Class IV road with some full time residents. Road is generally completely passable in winter and is normally plowed by a neighbor. Property had been perc tested 4 years ago and initial septic design had been started but septic was never completed. Roy Mountain Wildlife Management Area which is open to regulated hunting, trapping, fishing, hiking and wildlife viewing is approximately 6 miles away.
Inspections are available by appointment. Please contact Upcountry Property Auctions by email at info@upcountryauctions or by phone at (802) 866-0184 to arrange for a viewing/inspection.
General terms include:
- There is NO BUYER'S PREMIUM for this auction!
- $5000 deposit from winning bidder which is due no later than Thursday, August 29, 2019.
- Property is sold "AS-IS WHERE-IS" with no guarantees and no contingencies.
- Buyer is required to close within 30 days of sale.
- Buyer is responsible for all current and back taxes including all penalties and interest due. Delinquent taxes as of August 2019 were $2,600.59. See Terms and Conditions and Bidder Information Packet for additional information.
- The Buyer is responsible for all closing costs. Please see Terms and Conditions for limited Seller responsibility for closing costs.
- This property does have a reserve of $40,000. The owner is legally obligated to sell the property if bidding reaches or surpasses this reserve amount. Bidders are welcome to enter bids below the reserve amount although the Seller is not legally obligated to sell below
Please refer to the official Terms and Conditions of Sale and other information contained in the Bidder Information Packet or all relevant information regarding the sale of this specific property and Buyer's responsibilities.
BIDDER'S INFORMATION PACKET
Please complete the form below and click the Submit button to access a Bidder Information Packet in PDF format. You must supply your name, email and phone to confirm receipt of this information electronically. To receive a mailed copy of this packet, please call us at (802) 866-0184.
NOTE: Downloading the packet does not obligate you in any way to bid at or attend this auction.