DATES AND TIMES OF AUCTION
This is a live auction which will be held on site on Saturday, July 20, 2019 at 11 AM. Registration and inspection starting at 10 AM. Property to be sold as-is, where-is with no contingencies and subject to all terms and conditions listed in the official Terms and Conditions of Sales document.
GENERAL DESCRIPTION OF PROPERTY
Newer Camp Structure on 17.4 Acres.
If you enjoy the great outdoors, whether for hunting, fishing, trapping, hiking, or you just enjoying the peace, tranquility and natural beauty of the Northeast Kingdom, this property on a generous 17.4 acres could be just what you are searching for! Camp construction of 30 x 24 foot structure is not quite complete but approximately 70% of the way there with framing, insulation, windows, outside walls, chimney, roof and electrical wiring finished. However, property can still totally be used in its current state and owner had lived on property through the winter during construction. Inside still requires some finish work including flooring, drywall and ceilings. Exterior vinyl siding needs to be completed as well. Most materials needed to finish construction including stone snap flooring and outdoor siding will remain at property for new owner. Property also comes with a brand new (never used) propane stove as well as two wood stoves and a kerosene heater. Property is off grid but ready to be connected to expanded solar power, wind power or power grid. Property currently includes 4 solar panels, batteries and 7500 watt generator although new owner may want to upgrade power capabilities. Satellite TV and internet available and satellite dish currently on property. Property has circular driveway with 2 entrances but driveway is in need of maintenance. Property sits on privately maintained Class IV road with some full time residents. Road is generally completely passable in winter and is normally plowed by a neighbor. Property had been perc tested 4 years ago and initial septic design had been started but septic was never completed. Roy Mountain Wildlife Management Area which is open to regulated hunting, trapping, fishing, hiking and wildlife viewing is approximately 6 miles away.
Two open houses will be held:
- Saturday, July 6, 10 AM - 12PM
- Tuesday, July 9, 11 AM- 1 PM
Inspections are also available by appointment. Please contact Upcountry Property Auctions by email at info@upcountryauctions or by phone at (802) 866-0184 to arrange for a viewing/inspection. Inspections will also be allowed 1 hour prior to auction on auction day
General terms include:
- 4% Buyers Premium will be added to Final Sales Price
- $5000 deposit required to bid in the form of cash, cashier's check, Treasurer's Check or other cash equivalent. Personal checks are not acceptable. Deposits returned at conclusion of auction to unsuccessful bidders.
- If you are the winning bidder, you must bring your deposit up to 10% of the final sales price (excluding Buyer's Premium) within 3 business days if deposit does not already meet or exceed this amount.
- Property is sold "AS-IS WHERE-IS" with no guarantees and no contingencies.
- Buyer is required to close within 30 days of sale.
- Buyer is responsible for all current and back taxes including all penalties and interest due. Delinquent taxes as of June 2019 were $2,541.26. See Terms and Conditions and Bidder Information Packet for additional information.
- The Buyer is responsible for all closing costs. Please see Terms and Conditions for limited Seller responsibility for closing costs.
- This property does have a reserve. The owner is not legally required to accept bids below the reserve amount but reserves the right to do so.
Please refer to the official Terms and Conditions of Sale and other information contained in the Bidder Information Packet or all relevant information regarding the sale of this specific property and Buyer's responsibilities.
BIDDER'S INFORMATION PACKET
Please complete the form below and click the Submit button to access a Bidder Information Packet in PDF format. You must supply your name, email and phone to confirm receipt of this information electronically. To receive a mailed copy of this packet, please call us at (802) 866-0184.
NOTE: Downloading the packet does not obligate you in any way to bid at or attend this auction.