DATES AND TIMES OF AUCTION
This is a live auction which will be held on site on Saturday, August 24, 2019 at 11 AM. Registration and inspection starting at 10 AM. Property to be sold as-is, where-is with no contingencies and subject to all terms and conditions listed in the official Terms and Conditions of Sales document.
GENERAL DESCRIPTION OF PROPERTY
Spacious Historic Cape!
Absolutely charming village home by Village Green with ample space and loads of historical charm! Renovation completion work needed but 100% livable in current state. Live in the home while you renovate and make it your own!
- 3+ bedrooms, 1+ bathrooms, public water, private septic
- Living Room, Dining Room, Keeping Room and Office/Bonus Room on 1st Floor
- Possible 2-room apartment w/ bathroom or integrate rooms back into main house
- Walk to Library, Town Hall, Country Store, School, Church, Pizza Pub & More
- Built in cabinets, attic storage, lots of closets including 2 cedar closets
- Garage with automatic garage door opener and separate carport
- Spacious basement with pellet stove and fireplace and custom easy-to-open bulkhead
- New chimney liner, some new windows, new back roof and other improvements
- Close to I-91, Woodsville, NH; Littleton, NH and St. Johnsbury, VT
- Low property taxes (< $1700/year) and no sales tax
- Town offers free trash pickup; no-sort town recycling; high speed internet availability; school choice including St. Johnsbury Academy; swimming/boating at Comeford Dam; outdoor tennis court & town ice rink
Two open houses will be held:
- Saturday, August 10, 10 AM - 12PM
- Tuesday, August 13, 4 PM - 6 PM
Inspections are also available by appointment. Please contact Upcountry Property Auctions by email at info@upcountryauctions or by phone at (802) 866-0184 to arrange for a viewing. Inspections/viewings will also be allowed 1 hour prior to auction on auction day
General terms include:
- 4% Buyers Premium will be added to Final Sales Price
- $5000 deposit required to bid in the form of cash, cashier's check, Treasurer's Check or other cash equivalent. Personal checks are not acceptable. Deposits returned at conclusion of auction to unsuccessful bidders.
- If you are the winning bidder, you must bring your deposit up to 10% of the final sales price (excluding Buyer's Premium) within 3 business days if deposit does not already meet or exceed this amount.
- Property is sold "AS-IS WHERE-IS" with no guarantees and no contingencies.
- Buyer is required to close within 30 days of sale.
- The Buyer is responsible for all closing costs. Please see Terms and Conditions for limited Seller responsibility for closing costs.
- This property does have a reserve. The owner is not legally required to accept bids below the reserve amount but reserves the right to do so.
Please refer to the official Terms and Conditions of Sale and other information contained in the Bidder Information Packet or all relevant information regarding the sale of this specific property and Buyer's responsibilities.
BIDDER'S INFORMATION PACKET
Please complete the form below and click the Submit button to access a Bidder Information Packet in PDF format. You must supply your name, email and phone to confirm receipt of this information electronically. To receive a mailed copy of this packet, please call us at (802) 866-0184.
NOTE: Downloading the packet does not obligate you in any way to bid at or attend this auction.