DATE AND TIME OF AUCTION
This is an online auction which will run from Monday, May 27, 2019 @ 1:00 PM through Monday, June 3 2019 @ 3 PM. Property sold as-is, where-is with no contingencies.
Note: Property will sell to highest bidder at or above $27,500*
*Seller reserves the right but is not obligated to accept lower bids.
GENERAL DESCRIPTION OF PROPERTY
Classic New England home with 4 bedrooms, full bath (upstairs) and half bath (down.) Country kitchen, covered patio and outdoor fireplace. Kitchen features newer slate pad and steel lined chimney ready for wood or pellet stove. Dining room, front parlor and additional bonus room/den on first floor. Property sits elevated above road with concrete block retaining wall. Dry basement. Tiered forest-side rockery ready for beautiful garden. Additional small plot of land across street abutting nearby brook currently housing old garage but which provides additional parking close to street. Additional garage behind house with parking area. Spacious rooms with lots of renovation possibilities. Great in-village location. Walk to Post Office, ball field, playground, library, churches and other nearby amenities. Short (3 minute) drive to I-91.
Most recently used as a rental property but previously owner-occupied. Many updated amenities and repairs done including new furnace and ductwork (1990); conversion from forced hot water to forced hot air (1990); floor joists, sill and flooring replaced in dining room (1995), front retaining wall replaced (2000), patio roof replaced (1994) and front addition roof replaced (1992.)
Inspections available by appointment. Please contact us at email@example.com or by phone at (802) 866-0184.
General terms include:
- 2% Buyers Premium will be added to Final Sales Price
- If you are the winning bidder, you must provide a $5000 deposit within 3 business days in the form of a cashier's check, certified check, electronically transferred funds or other form of bank guaranteed funds.
- Property is sold "AS-IS WHERE-IS" with no guarantees and no contingencies.
- Buyer is required to close within 30 days of sale.
- The Buyer is responsible for most closing costs. Please see Terms and Conditions for limited Seller responsibility for Closing costs including back taxes, prorated taxes and mortgage/lien balances due.
Please refer to the official Terms and Conditions of Sale and other information contained in the Property Information Packet for all relevant information regarding the sale of this specific property and Buyer's responsibilities.
REQUEST MORE INFORMATION
Please complete the form below and click the Submit button to access a Bidder Information Packet in PDF format. You must supply your name, email and phone to confirm receipt of this information electronically. To receive a mailed copy of this packet, please call us at (802) 866-0184.
NOTE: Downloading this packet does not obligate you in any way to bid at or attend this auction!