DATES AND TIMES OF AUCTION
This is an online auction which will run from Monday, August 26 @ 2:00 PM through Tuesday, August 27 @ 2:00 PM. Property to be sold as-is, where-is with no contingencies and subject to all terms and conditions listed in the official Terms and Conditions of Sales document.
GENERAL DESCRIPTION OF PROPERTY
Newer post-and-beam cabin-style home with metal roof constructed in 2002 on lovely 3.08 acre lot in highly desirable Barnet, VT. Property is being used as a full-time residence but would also make a great vacation home or camp! This is a private non-foreclosure auction.
1+ bedroom, 1.5 bath post and beam construction with metal roof. 1200 square feet of living space. Town lists property as 1 bedroom but upstairs area was used as 2 bedrooms and additional basement room could possibly be used as a bedroom as well. Walk out basement features its own entry. Colorful trees, landscaping and mature blueberry bushes make this a perfect getaway or full-time home. 2 modern heat pumps, propane stove/heater and pellet stove in place. Property could use some additional updating and finish work but otherwise, in great shape. Former front porch was enclosed to provide additional living space. Rear porch was replaced in 2015. Newer concrete supports have also been installed in the front of the building to add additional stability.
NOTE: Please visit online bidding platform by clicking button at the top of the page for access to full Terms & Conditions.
General terms include:
- 1.5% Buyers Premium will be added to Final Sales Price
- If you are the winning bidder, you must supply a deposit of 10% of the final sales price (excluding Buyer's Premium) within 3 business days.
- Property is sold "AS-IS WHERE-IS" with no guarantees and no contingencies.
- Buyer is required to close within 30 days of sale or Seller reserves the right to cancel the transaction and refund the deposit monies.
- The Buyer is responsible for most closing costs. Please see Terms and Conditions for limited Seller responsibility for closing costs.
- Buyer is responsible for assuming lease on or purchasing heat pump units or compensating owner for removal fees. Lease is offered through Green Mountain Power.
- This property does have a reserve of $88,500. Only bids at or above this amount will be accepted
Please refer to the official Terms and Conditions of Sale and other information contained in the Bidder Information Packet or all relevant information regarding the sale of this specific property and Buyer's responsibilities.