DATES AND TIMES OF AUCTION
This is a live auction which will be held on site on Saturday, June 29, 2019 at 11 AM. Registration and inspection starting at 10 AM. Property to be sold as-is, where-is with no contingencies and subject to all terms and conditions listed in the official Terms and Conditions of Sales document.
GENERAL DESCRIPTION OF PROPERTY
Newer post-and-beam cabin-style home with metal roof constructed in 2002 on lovely 3.08 acre lot in highly desirable Barnet, VT. Property is being used as a full-time residence but would also make a great vacation home or camp! This is a private non-foreclosure auction.
1+ bedroom, 1.5 bath post and beam construction with metal roof. 1200 square feet of living space. Town lists property as 1 bedroom but upstairs area was used as 2 bedrooms and additional basement room could possibly be used as a bedroom as well. Walk out basement features its own entry. Colorful trees, landscaping and mature blueberry bushes make this a perfect getaway or full-time home. 2 modern heat pumps, propane stove/heater and pellet stove in place. Property could use some additional updating and finish work but otherwise, in great shape. Former front porch was enclosed to provide additional living space. Rear porch was replaced in 2015. Newer concrete supports have also been installed in the front of the building to add additional stability.
Inspections are available by appointment. Please contact us to set up an appointment. Additionally, inspections will be available 1 hour prior to auction.
General terms include:
- 4% Buyers Premium will be added to Final Sales Price
- $5000 deposit required to bid in the form of cash, cashier's check, Treasurer's Check or other cash equivalent. Deposits returned at conclusion of auction to unsuccessful bidders.
- If you are the winning bidder, you must bring your deposit up to 10% of the final sales price (excluding Buyer's Premium) within 3 business days if deposit does not already meet or exceed this amount.
- Property is sold "AS-IS WHERE-IS" with no guarantees and no contingencies.
- Buyer is required to close within 30 days of sale.
- The Buyer is responsible for most closing costs. Please see Terms and Conditions for limited Seller responsibility for closing costs.
- Buyer is responsible for assuming lease on or purchasing heat pump units or compensating owner for removal fees. Lease is offered through Green Mountain Power.
- Buyers must allow current owner to remain through Tuesday, August 13, regardless of closing date at no charge.
- This property does have a reserve. Owner can choose but is not obligated to sell the property below the reserve amount.
Please refer to the official Terms and Conditions of Sale and other information contained in the Bidder Information Packet or all relevant information regarding the sale of this specific property and Buyer's responsibilities.
BIDDER'S INFORMATION PACKET
Please complete the form below and click the Submit button to access a Bidder Information Packet in PDF format. You must supply your name, email and phone to confirm receipt of this information electronically. To receive a mailed copy of this packet, please call us at (802) 866-0184.
NOTE: Downloading the packet does not obligate you in any way to bid at or attend this auction.