DATES AND TIMES OF AUCTION
This is a live auction which will be held on site on Saturday, October 12, 2019 at 2 PM. Registration and inspection starting at 1 PM. Property to be sold as-is, where-is with no contingencies and subject to all terms and conditions listed in the official Terms and Conditions of Sales document.
GENERAL DESCRIPTION OF PROPERTY
Great Private Country Retreat!
Manufactured home on private 10.5 acres with 2 bedrooms, sun porch, beautiful and spacious backyard, small barn and more!
- 2 bedrooms, 1 bath. (Could easily be converted back to 3 bedrooms)
- Spacious and private backyard with established beds!
- Private dug well which has never run dry with pressure tank and UV disinfection system
- Spacious partially-finished basement with lots of storage
- Basement also features bar, fireplace and separate storage room
- New kitchen installed in 2017 with under-counter dimmable LED lights, swan-stone double sink, hickory cabinets and new propane stove!
- New flooring installed throughout house in 2013
- Driveway resurfaced with fabric, gravel and stay-mat in 2018
- House was painted in 2015
- Beautiful and spacious sunroom that was remodeled in 2016
- UV water disinfection system installed in 2016
- New oil tank installed in 2015
- Newer thermal pane windows throughout house
- Metal roof in good condition
- Great private location off of dirt road!
- Property borders beautiful brook
Two open houses will be held:
- Saturday, September 21, 10 AM - 12 PM
- Tuesday, September 24, 4 PM - 6 PM
Please contact Upcountry Property Auctions by email at info@upcountryauctions or by phone at (802) 866-0184 to arrange for a viewing. Inspections/viewings will also be allowed 1 hour prior to auction on auction day
General terms include:
- No Buyer's Premium!
- $5000 deposit required to bid in the form of cash, cashier's check, Treasurer's Check or other cash equivalent. Personal checks are not acceptable. Deposits returned at conclusion of auction to unsuccessful bidders.
- If you are the winning bidder, you must bring your deposit up to 10% of the final sales price (excluding Buyer's Premium) within 3 business days if deposit does not already meet or exceed this amount.
- Property is sold "AS-IS WHERE-IS" with no guarantees and no contingencies.
- Buyer is required to close within 30 days of sale.
- The Buyer is responsible for all closing costs. Please see Terms and Conditions for limited Seller responsibility for closing costs.
- This property does have a reserve. The owner is not legally required to accept bids below the reserve amount but reserves the right to do so.
- DISCLOSURE: This property is owned by the auctioneer and the auction company has a vested interest in its sale.
Please refer to the official Terms and Conditions of Sale and other information contained in the Bidder Information Packet or all relevant information regarding the sale of this specific property and Buyer's responsibilities.
BIDDER'S INFORMATION PACKET
Please complete the form below and click the Submit button to access a Bidder Information Packet in PDF format. You must supply your name, email and phone to confirm receipt of this information electronically. To receive a mailed copy of this packet, please call us at (802) 866-0184.
NOTE: Downloading the packet does not obligate you in any way to bid at or attend this auction.