DATES AND TIMES OF AUCTION
This is a live auction which will be held on site on Saturday, June 1, 2019 at 11 AM. Registration and inspection starting at 10 AM. Property to be sold as-is, where-is with no contingencies and subject to all terms and conditions listed in the official Terms and Conditions of Sales document. Property will sell at or above $25,000 to the highest bidder. Seller has the option but is not obligated to accept lower bids.
GENERAL DESCRIPTION OF PROPERTY
Home And Barn on Generous 2.4 Acre Lot in Desirable Bath Village.
Historic 1845 home with adjoining historic post and beam barn. Beautiful lot with wooded border in rear of property and open level field on side which could host new construction. Use your renovation skills to return this property to its prior splendor or replace home with a new structure.. Home features 3+ bedrooms/1 bath and over 2200 square feet of living space. Forced hot air/oil heat. Newer electrical upgrades. Metal roof. Property is connected to town water. Walk to village, school, general store, covered bridge, church, post office, town hall and other amenities. Bath offers good school system with school choice options.
Inspections are available by appointment. Please contact Upcountry Property Auctions by email at info@upcountryauctions or by phone at (802) 866-0184 to arrange for a viewing/inspection. Inspections will also be allowed 1 hour prior to auction.
General terms include:
- 4% Buyers Premium will be added to Final Sales Price
- $5000 deposit required to bid in the form of cash, cashier's check, Treasurer's Check or other cash equivalent. Deposits returned at conclusion of auction to unsuccessful bidders.
- If you are the winning bidder, you must bring your deposit up to 10% of the final sales price (excluding Buyer's Premium) within 3 business days if deposit does not already meet or exceed this amount.
- Property is sold "AS-IS WHERE-IS" with no guarantees and no contingencies.
- Buyer is required to close within 45 days of sale.
- Buyer is responsible for back taxes and delinquent water bill including all penalties and interest due. See Terms and Conditions and Bidder Information Packet for additional information.
- The Buyer is responsible for all closing costs. Please see Terms and Conditions for limited Seller responsibility for closing costs.
- This property does have a reserve of $25,000. The owner is not legally required to accept bids below the reserve amount but reserves the right to do so.
Please refer to the official Terms and Conditions of Sale and other information contained in the Bidder Information Packet or all relevant information regarding the sale of this specific property and Buyer's responsibilities.
BIDDER'S INFORMATION PACKET
Please complete the form below and click the Submit button to access a Bidder Information Packet in PDF format. You must supply your name, email and phone to confirm receipt of this information electronically. To receive a mailed copy of this packet, please call us at (802) 866-0184.
NOTE: Downloading the packet does not obligate you in any way to bid at or attend this auction.